
Will & Jada Pinkett Smith
This Fresh Prince of Bel-Air star met first met his wife when she audition for the role of his girlfriend on the show. They started dating in 1995 and Will proposed two years later. They now have two children together and have been happily married for 13 years. There are several reasons their marrage has been so successful. In several interviews they have explained how vital communication has been in their relationship. By the way they address and talk to each other one can tell their is a high level of respect and love between them. Will addressed his marrage and the topic of fidelity by saying, "With Jada I stood up in front of God and my family and said...'till death do us part.' Divorce cannot be an option. I honestly believe there is no woman for me but Jada. Once you feel somone locked into you, it's no contest. I can't imagine what someone else would offer." He and Jada both value each other and their marrage above all else. They will have their children and each other to continually grow in love with as long as God allows. I can't imagine a better way to go through life. To love and to give yourself to someone so definitely is a gift that is to be charised and persued above all. The gift love and fidelity gives people who truly charish each other reeps more benefits than our hearts could have ever sought after.
No comments:
Post a Comment