Have you ever been in love?

Love is the topic that gets warped and twisted into context that doesn't always flatter the most romantic souls. Love is one of the most wonderful and important experiences to have in this life time. Don't you want to love someone who is going to love you with more passion than you thought humanly possible? Or do you want to be tomorrow's next headline, "Another Cheater, Another Broken Heart"? Here are some good and bad examples of couples past and present to learn from when it comes to the topic of love, as well as some tips on how to remain faithful and happy.

5/11/10

Final Blog

#1.  I believe I am a creating mind beacause I usually tend to go against or put a new twist on the way society and the world view issues.  My blog is about staying faithful to your partner, which is the exact opposite of what society encourages.  I think I encouraged a newer, fresher way of thinking.

#2.  I exhibited curiosity when I researched famous couples who were monogomus and those who engaged in polygamy. I wanted to see the after effects of cheating and compare them with the lasting effects of staying faithful.  I challenged my own beliefs with this blog before I ever even started it.  I had to ask myself if I truly did believe in staying faithful to ones partner, and had to be confident in my belief in love.  Lastly, I tried to exhibit the hypothesis that those who stay faithful with their partners, and put effort into their relationships had a much happier life than those of who waisted their relationships by cheating.

#3.  What surprises me most after finishing this blog is how much I really do believe in the power of love.  I learned that one has to stay strong when dealing with the pressures of the world.  After studying the effects cheating has on people, I realize how important it is to stay strong against temptations.  If God is love, and all we need is love, then nothing else should remain more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment